Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Comments and Followers

I have had a number of readers ask why they haven't been successful in leaving a comment to some of the blog posts...well, I've discovered that I had a setting fixed so that only "followers" would be allowed to leave comments. I have since changed that setting.

You should now be able to freely post a comment by clicking on 'comments' and then 'selecting a profile' from the drop down list. Here, you can select from the list either the id's you might already have established with your email or twitter accounts, or you can select anonymous. Once you submit the post, you will have to type in a 'letter verification' and it will then be sent to me for verification before it will actually show up under the blog entry.

I hope this clarifies the art of comment leaving! ;)

If you would like to 'follow me,' you need to have a google, twitter or yahoo account (email address or twitter acct) set up. If you do not have one, you can set one up in order to follow me. I'm pretty sure there's a link available for Google if you'd like to set one up.

Thanks for reading! Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment